Every week, we’ll be summing up the community highlights of the week. And if there’s a community member who catches our eye, we’ll make them the Member of the Week.
Hope you’re all keeping well? It’s been a minute since our last roundup: here’s what’s been happening:
Highlights of the week
- Voting for new screeners is now open. Polls close on 18 April, don’t wait until the last minute!
- @Adam_Goodkind and @timtak discuss how to message participants who haven’t taken a followup survey.
- @drusu and @Veronica discuss what to do when the participant doesn’t match the selected pre-screening
- @SoL asks if there’s a way you can see when participants are taking your study
- If you could add a screener related to the Russia-Ukraine conflict, what would it be?
Coming up on 28 April, join Gorilla and Prolific for the next Gorilla Presents… webinar on Improving Participant Engagement. Our @Andrew_Gordon will be discussing Prolific’s techniques for ensuring you have an engaged pool of participants.
Also, a reminder that Prolific will be taking a more extended Easter break this year, closing from 18:00 BS on 13 April and returning at 09:00 on 20 April. If you need research support during this time please bear in mind it may take longer than usual.
That’s all for now - hope you have a great week!