And we’re back! Hope you’re all doing well and the past few weeks have brought you the outcomes you’ve hoped for. We’re now back at full speed following our Easter closure and looking forward to hearing what you’re working on
Here are some of the highlights from the past couple of weeks:
- Two new screeners passed our last round of voting! Help determine how they’re worded, and get your ideas ready for the next round of screening question suggestions, coming soon to a thread on this forum near you.
- How do you use games as part of your experiments? @Fritz_Becker is considering a game where participants get bonuses based on their performance.
- @Leander asks whether its possible to use both a representative sample and a screener.
Voting for ideas and new features
A couple of excellent ideas have been posted in the Ideas & Feedback section, including:
- Setting the ability to download a PDF copy of your study settings;
- Seeing which study the participant is messaging you about right in the inbox, without needing to open the full message thread
Feel free to start a new thread with your ideas and suggestions. If you see an idea you like, a feature you’d find useful, or feedback you agree with, don’t forget to vote for it! You can vote at the top of each message thread, and this helps me to prioritise the version of Prolific you’d like to see.
That’s all for the moment folks! Look forward to speaking with you all soon.