Credit transfer as a feature?

Hi! As an academic researcher, I often work as part of a team, running studies with the help of interns, research assistants, PhD students, and so on. This means I’m often involved in a study which isn’t run using my Prolific account. However, I might have some credit I’d like to donate to the cause. So, it would be great if there were a way to transfer my credit to a colleague’s account. Is this a feature you would consider adding?

Hi Gillian! Welcome to the Forum! :boom:

The point you’ve raised is absolutely interesting! We’ve been talking about it on this thread. You may want to have a look and eventually put forward your own ideas! I’m sure Elaine from the Growth Team will be happy to hear them.

Of course, keep in mind that transferring money from one account to another is already feasible, you just need to send a request to the Prolific Team and they’ll manage the transfer, but I agree that this can be improved!

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Gillian_Pepper, welcome to the community! :tada:

Like @Veronica said, this is a highly requested feature, and we’re now considering the best way to implement it :slight_smile:

2 Likes