Researcher Team Accounts - Jump the Queue!

Get Early Access to Team Accounts on Prolific

Workspaces_demo

We are building new features that make it easier for teams to work together! We’re inviting select researchers to apply to try these new features first.

If you’re a member of our community, your application to the BETA will be considered first! Just make sure you comment below after signing up to get priority. There’s lots of demand for this feature, so remember to comment!

Apply here

Or keep reading for more info :arrow_down:

What are workspaces?

Workspaces allow multiple researchers to collaborate on studies and access shared funds—no more shared accounts.

Within a workspace, you can now organise your studies into projects, which will help researchers working alone or in a lab.

Is it safe to use?

We regularly add new features to the beta, so the app will change and improve while using it. We thoroughly test every new feature before releasing it into beta, but there may be bugs. If you find a bug, please tell us so we can fix it. Key study functionality is not changing, but you may need to reenter some information if you discover a bug.

Who should take part?

Workspaces are the future of Prolific. We’re looking for researchers who will work with us to make workspaces and collaboration as valuable as possible for everyone.

We would like you to provide feedback on the new functionality and how we might make it even better. Feedback might be through an in-app survey or a call with our product team. We will compensate you for your time.

How do I apply & How do I jump the queue?

Apply here

And if you comment below, your application will get priority as a community member. There’s lots of demand for this feature, so remember to comment!

1 Like

@NLab I can get you onto this beta, if you like. A key feature of workspaces is separate budgets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic to see this being implemented: I think it will take prolific to the next level for larger scale research hubs.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re excited! We’re excited too. I have a feeling you’ll be testing out the new features very soon :wink:

This is an excellent feature and would be very useful for research teams and those collaborating with separate institutions.

1 Like

Looking forward to this feature!