Our community has a new mission! We want this forum to be a place where we all help each other to produce world-changing insights, at every stage of the research process.
Prolific’s job? To enable you all to do this. So, we’ve restructured the forum with that in mind.
You’ll find a Prolific-specific area called the 'Prolific Hub’, where all the normal forum activity like asking questions, and getting help, will still be going on. However, you’ll also find new spaces called ‘The Co-Lab’ and ‘Group Chats’.
In 'The Co-Lab’, you’ll find spaces that correspond to the different activities you undertake as a researcher:
- Explore Ideas & Find Partners/Funding → Explore ideas on what to research, find a collaborator and funding
- Designing Your Study → Get help designing your study from our community
- All Things Data → Discuss everything from collecting to analysing your data
- Writing up and Publishing → Get help writing up and publishing your studies
- General Chat → Chat about anything
We want you to own this and shape how each space evolves! So, we’re asking two questions:
What would you love to see happening in each space?
What would you do to encourage others to use each space, if you were in charge?
Everyone who replies to our questions, in the Co-Lab section, will be put in a raffle to win £250 in Prolific credit!